[Cccnfbw] Starbucks as a fund raising location

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 23:01:11 UTC 2013

To CCC NFBW members,

Starbucks, located at 7720 NE Hwy 99, has agreed to allow us to do a fund
raiser at their location.

WE can do it anytime, but we will need to be out on the patio; which is
outside.

The manager indicated to me they would not need a lot of notice. I mentioned
because of the weather we may not do it this month. But that  is really up
to the members.  When I met with the manager last week, she did mentioned
that December 21st is their busiest day of the year.

If we should take a chance on the weather and do it on 12/21, we would need
to decide soon, in order to order the candy.

What are the members wishes and thoughts?

Bob Sellers