[Cccnfbw] Starbucks as a fund raising location

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 21:52:40 UTC 2013

I agree, even if we hit it from like 8-noon on Saturday, we could go two separate two-hour shifts, which should minimize the cold better. Just order three boxes of candy bars, and when we run out, that’s it. I would stay away from the Melt aways this time since it seemed as if they did not sell as good at Fred Meyers.