[Cccnfbw] Starbucks as a fund raising location

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Tue Dec 10 18:19:05 UTC 2013

Good morning, I’m not sure if I will be able to help if it is 21 December. Most of my family is coming into town on that very weekend. But if it is December 21 I will see what I can arrange. If we are going to do this fundraiser outside one might want to wait until the weather gets slightly warmer and do it say I did the weekend around Valentine’s Day, or we can as we head into the spring break timeframe. These are just suggestions, I of course will do what I can once final decision is made as to the date. In a totally different matter Bob could you please call me about Gee Creek?

Sincerely Maurice mines.  voicemail phone, 360-524-0791. School/work email address, Maurice.mines at pcc.edu.