[Cccnfbw] ice-cream social

Christine Carstensen Shewhowaits at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 14:40:23 UTC 2013

Hi Don

How can I find out about NFB songs, is that information available on the NFB
site? I couldn't find any.

Is there a definite response from fellow NFB members to help at the Ice
Cream Social?

I don't know for sure if Lee and I can help out this time.

Last years event was very streamlined and the different flavored toppings
was a great success with the students. Thank you everyone who has taken part
in helping at the Ice Cream Social.

Chris