[Cccnfbw] ccc fund raiser

Mario & Sharon Eiland hope.milagro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:42:51 UTC 2013

If Doug doesn't mind, I would like to take the first with him!
iPhone: (502) 931-7139

On Oct 30, 2013, at 5:50 AM, doug trimble <doug.trimble at hotmail.com> wrote:

I will take the first shift.  I will bring chairs, table, bars, and money
for change.

Doug

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 30, 2013, at 5:38 AM, "Corey Grandstaff" <corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>
wrote:

I really wish I could assist with this fundraiser, unfortunately, I have to
be in Spokane at the other conference accepting another scholarship. Hope
we all sell a lot.

     Corey