[Cccnfbw] Fwd: [EVE] NWABA Director of Programs opening

Doug Trimble Doug.Trimble at wssb.wa.gov
Tue Apr 22 22:44:08 UTC 2014

NWABA JOB POSTING

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Billy Henry" <BHenry at NWABA.ORG<mailto:BHenry at NWABA.ORG>>
To: "EVE at LISTSERV.WSSB.WA.GOV<mailto:EVE at LISTSERV.WSSB.WA.GOV>" <EVE at LISTSERV.WSSB.WA.GOV<mailto:EVE at LISTSERV.WSSB.WA.GOV>>
Subject: [EVE] NWABA Director of Programs opening

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well with you.

Northwest Association for Blind Athletes is looking for a Director of Programs to help grow our life-changing programming for individuals who are blind and visually impaired. I’ve attached the job description with more information on responsibilities and qualifications.

If you have any referrals, I would appreciate it. Please have interested candidates send a cover letter and resume to our recruiter at DP at TJandassociates.com<mailto:DP at TJandassociates.com><mailto:DP at TJandassociates.com>.  Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks very much,
Billy

Billy Henry, Executive Director
Northwest Association for Blind Athletes
Mailing Address:
PO Box 65265
Vancouver, WA 98665-0009
Physical Address:
500 W. 8th Street, Ste. 50
Vancouver, WA 98660-3019
local phone: 360.448.7254 | toll free: 800.880.9837 | web: www.nwaba.org<http://www.nwaba.org><http://www.nwaba.org/> | email: bhenry at nwaba.org<mailto:bhenry at nwaba.org><mailto:bhenry at nwaba.org>
Enriching Lives. Providing Opportunities.
Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/nwblindathletes<http://Facebook.com/nwblindathletes><http://www.facebook.com/nwblindathletes>