[Cccnfbw] Chapter Party

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 02:44:33 UTC 2014

I have invited a couple of people to attend our festivities. Andrew, a
recent graduate of WSSB (2009) and is currently employed at HP has indicated
he will be attending. Theother person is Lena, a former accountent or CPA. I
believe Doug also knows her. Not sure if she will be attending.

Does anyone have objections if the chapter buys their luch for them?

Bob