[Cccnfbw] What would you say

Christine Carstensen Shewhowaits at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 16:01:15 UTC 2014

I would tell them about C Van and  would help with the application, if
needed.

In addition I would let them know about the Blind Support Group that meets
once a month. Kaye Kipp has been the facilator for about five years and has
been a lifesavor to many.  We meet on the first Thursday, at 2:30 for one
and a half hours. Everyone with blindness issues are welcome. Wwe have
different speakers from the community that enlighten us on different
subjects. We have a good resource of experience in the group to draw on.  I
became the facilator in January and plan to continue in Kays footsteps in
helping people.  Chris