[Cccnfbw] chapter meeting reminder?

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:48:06 UTC 2014

I appoligize to the group, with me studying in Colorado this month, I did
not get a chance to set up a time with the traffic engineer for June, I will
definitely set up something for our meeting in July. Does anyone have access
to Skype or would anyone allow me to call them to phone in to the meeting
Thursday night?