[Cccnfbw] Feedback on RIVO and K-NFB Reader

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Thu Sep 11 15:53:56 UTC 2014

Greetings from Albuquerque New Mexico. Unfortunately the K NFB reader will not be released until after Iowa State’s release which will be on September 17. So we won’t know how good bad or ugly the app functions and tell them. I hope this helps and have an excellent day.

Sincerely Maurice mines.
message phone, 5053693283.
Email address, kd0iko at icloud.com.
note the text of this email has been dictated by using Dragon 4.0 for the Mac. Some words, phrases, and art spellings may be incorrect any errors are the result of either the software or the dictation process.
On Sep 10, 2014, at 10:16 PM, Bernie &Felix via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> no i haven't heard anything. keep me posted
>   Bernie

maurice mines
kd0iko at icloud.com