[Cccnfbw] meeting reminder and Hospitality Suite

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:57:40 UTC 2014

Just a reminder there is a meeting tomorrow, Thursday, at 5:00pm at the
School for the Blind in the staff lounge. Hope to see you all there. In
addition, we are in need of donations, primarily accessible board games,
food, drinks, plates, etc. for the hospitality suite at convention. By the
way, we will make sure you get your games back after the convention. If
anyone is willing to make a donation, or can find a company who is willing
to make a donation, please let me know. We will also need people to work the
following times in the hospitality suite, if you are available, please
respond:

Friday Night: 5:00pm-8:30pm

Friday night, 8:30pm-Closing(Probably midnight)

Saturday Morning(7:45am-8:45am)

Saturday lunch(hospitality will be moved to betty's room since the student
division will be meeting in the hospitality room, 12:00pm-2:00pm)

Saturday Evening(after banquet till close).

     Thanks,

     Corey