[Cccnfbw] new meeting format and agenda items very important read entire message

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:02:06 UTC 2015

Clark County Members:

After our last meeting, and the suggestions provided by you, the board met,
with the assistance of Don Mitchell, and brainstormed a new format for the
meeting. You will be seeing some major changes to our meeting format:

1.       We will ask a week in advance for agenda items, and will then be
sending an agenda out at least two days before the meeting so you know what
is planned for the meeting.

2.       The new format of the meeting will be the following:

A.      NFB philosophy(30 minutes)

B.      Learning/Discussion Time(30 minutes)

C.      Business Meeting(30 minutes)

D.      Presidential release(30 minutes)

3.       We are going to stick to the 30-minute business meeting, so
committees need to meet before the meeting and come prepared to share in a
short amount of time the information they discussed. There will be some
topics that need to be discussed/debated: however, this needs to be done in
the committee meetings. Therefore, committee chairs should publish here on
the list serve the place/date/times of their meetings, so those who have
questions can participate.

4.       The first learning time will be with Mario Eiland at our meeting on
April 16, 2015 about accessible I-Phone applications. We are also open to
suggestions about future topics/discussions.

5.       And now is the time where I will ask you to submit any items
needing discussed at the next business meeting by the end of Saturday, April
11, to me.

Thank you, and we look forward to your further feedback and suggestions.

     Corey Grandstaff

     Clark County Chapter Secretary