[Cccnfbw] Our Chapter meeting

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 22:49:17 UTC 2015

I think the new format has potential. We need to be open to tweeking it.

For example, I  agree with Don, if there is a recording,   in having us
listen to it before the meeting. The recording he had at the meeting was
excellent and deserved more discussion then what took place.

Also, as for the technology, it was interesting and worthwhile, but for time
and clarity, I would like to see one tech item presented at a time. I thin
just having the KNFB App would have been adequate and then doing 'Be My
Eyes' presented at our next chapter meeting. It wouldn't always need to fall
onto Mario for   the presentation. Others are very tech savvy. I'm sure Les
can contribute in this area.

It could be something we could schedule for each month in advance.

bob