[Cccnfbw] picnic

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 04:07:55 UTC 2015

For those who might remember, the couple Maryann and Joel, who were the
managers for us at the first Amphitheater fund raising e did has volunteered
to come and bar-b-q for us.

Which means hamburgers and hotdogs.  Does anyone remember who was to acquire
the meat for the picnic?

I plan to bring a potato salad.

Do we have any kind of a head count?

Bob