[Cccnfbw] details for Saturday's Holiday Party

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:28:38 UTC 2015

Clark County Chapter:

Just a reminder that this Saturday, beginning at 11:00am, is our annual
holiday party at Betty's house. Her address is: 5512 NE 41st AVE, Vancouver,
WA 98661. Please remember to bring $5 to contribute towards pizza, and a
side item or drink. In addition, to help order the pizza, please let me know
if you are attending and what you are bringing. I have heard from the
following people thus far:

Mike and Connie(desert)

Vince and sunny(chicken salad and two-liter of peppsi and diet pepsi

LeNeil and LaNell(cookies)

Kay

Doug and Corey(salami and cheese)

Paula