[Cccnfbw] a little boy needs some help

eden eden420 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 14:18:52 UTC 2015

Hi, my mom lives in Florida, and she asked me 6 months ago if she could
give my electric brailler to a 13-year-old boy who has a hard time with
manual ones.  I don't know why they do not give him a notetaker, but DBS
is fabulously famous in Florida for not hdoing a very good job.  Anyway,
the other night, the poor kid's house burnt down, and all he kept saying
to his mom is what about my brailler? I think he may be a little
learning disabled or something maybe that's why they won't get him one.
Anyway, so many people have been nice to me, do you know how I might
find a brailler like this for donation or a reasonable cost I would have
contacted someone closer to there but wasn't real sure.  It just made me
sad that someone who loves braille as much as I do and has a hard time
like i did with pushing those keys down on a nonelectric brailler now is
not only without his house but something he loved.  Appreciate any
thoughts on this.

Eden