[Cccnfbw] Job Fair

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Fri Jul 31 17:39:30 UTC 2015

Job Fair at ESD 112 (educational service district) across from C-Tran administrative office on 65th Ave.  Lots of jobs in the education field, not just for teachers, check it out or pass it onto someone looking for work.

Looking to start or grow your career in education? Don't miss the Southwest Washington Education Job Fair, August 4, 3-7 p.m. at ESD 112, 2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver. Meet recruiters from top school districts in our region to discuss job openings in our community.