[Cccnfbw] Very sad news

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Thu May 14 01:00:09 UTC 2015

Please pay your fee opportunity arises pass along my condolences to her family.

Sincerely, Maurice Mines. Home phone 505-507-9792.

Note that I'm using Siri to dictate the text of all messages to this phone. There may be errors due to the Internet connection and/or carrier technical issues.
Sincerely,
 Maurice Mines.