[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:43:19 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPadHello everyone,a quick reminder,the monthly CCNFB,is on Saturday,November 28th,at 10:00AM to noon,at the Washing State School For The Blind.he meeting will be held in the teachers lounge,at the Irvan Building,we will be discussing the up comming Christmas party,that will be in December,we also,be talking about fund raising ideas,there will be a legsilators report,and we will be giving aupdate about this years state convention,wich was recently held in Seattle,and we will play the presidential report,from our national president,so I hope to see everyone at our meeting this month,and a quick friendly reminder,anyone,has any money from selling there beef sticks do not forget to bring it,see you all at the meeting.
Vincent Ricks