[Cccnfbw] Disability Awareness Month

Paula Achter pmachter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:48:29 UTC 2015

You are invited  to an event at Washington state University Vancouver.

ADA 25th ANNIVERSARY

Tuesday October 27th 4pm-5:30pm

Location: FSC

Firstenburg Student Commons

Hear inspirational stories and enjoy music, art, and poetry during the event

The ADA celebration takes place on Tuesday October 27th 4-530 pm in the
Firstenburg Student Commons on the WSUV campus.  Guest speakers Dr. Baker
and inspirational speaker and artist from Portland Catherine Hill.
Refreshments and fun

Please let me know if you are able to attend.  If you are using CVan , I
would like to know how many will be coming so we can find volunteers to
assist you to the building.

Please contact me at 360-433-2171 or by email to pmachter at gmail.com

I hope to see some of you there.

Paula Achter