[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: Give Safety a Green Light Campaign Starts Today!

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 03:25:18 UTC 2015

Oops. Clark County NFB previous message talking about new students and speical ed teachers was meant for my friend.  Ignore that comment.  But do stop by C-Tran customer service and get one of the green flashing buttons to wear at the bus stop.  They are great in the dark/fog/rainy fall & winter weather.

Julie