[Cccnfbw] special voting meeting this Saturday September 26

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 05:08:35 UTC 2015

I am taking a class this Saturday and unable to attend.  I would like to submit a proxy vote that the meetings be held on day, time, place that is accessible for all members.  If you have to leave early to catch a bus home.  The meeting time is not accessible. to you.  If you can't get to the meeting by the start because the bus does not start running early enough in the morning then the meeting is not accessible to you.
I just want everyone who wants to attend to be able to do so and be able to experience the entire meeting if they choose to.