[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 19:20:54 UTC 2016

Hello and good afternoon everyone,just wanted to give a quick reminder,our monthly CCNFB,meeting,is comming up on Saturday April 23rd,at the Washington State School For The Blind,in the teachers lounge,at the Irwin Building,at 2215 E. McLaughlin Blvd,the time for our monthly chapter meeting,is from 10:00 AM to noon.  We will be discussing the following  topics,first of all we will be playing the presidential report,at the beginning of our meeting,then we will have a Secretary report from Corrie Grandstaff,and then the Treasurer report from Doug Trimble,and a legislative report from Mike Freeman,and last of all a fund rising report from Bob Sellars,and a health and wellness report from our chapter president Betty Watson,we will also,be talking about the up comming,wine and cheese tasting,fund raiser,and afterwards,there will be a school  class,and test for those who want to volunteer er for the amphitheater,this summer,and we will be talking about if anyone,needs,help getting to national convention this summer.   So come come all one come on to our monthly chapter meeting this month,hope to see you all there this month,and hopefully some new people.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad