[Cccnfbw] Merry Christmas from Port Washington New York.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Sat Dec 24 19:41:13 UTC 2016

Hello, I just figured I’d drop you all in line, wishing you a Merry Christmas and an outstanding 2017. I did this earlier, but for some reason I have a wrong key and in a different mailbox it said awaiting moderator approval. This is what happens when one has not had enough coffee. I think there are some in our chapter who could probably agree with the last statement. Outside of an errant keypress I am doing fine. In working on what I’m here to focus on. Thinking about all of you on this Christmas Eve 2016. Hopefully the year and nearly passed is all you wanted to be? And here’s hoping that 2017, helped you all along the way to what you’re really after. Be well everybody.

Sincerely Maurice mines.