[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 22:00:48 UTC 2016

Hello and good afternoon everyone,just wanted to give a quick little reminder,our monthly chapter meeting,for the Clark County,of the NFB of Washington,is comming up this Saturday,July 23rd,at The Washington State School For The Blind,at 2215 E. McLaughlin Blvd.  the meeting will be held in the teachers lounge,in the Irvan,Building,our meeting will start at 10:AM,and will end around noon.  We will have a guest speaker at our meeting this month from,C-Tran,he will be discussing the up comming changes,that will happen to C-Tran,in September,we will also be discussing,about or up comming summer picnic,and be talking about a follow up to our National convention,we just recently had,in Orlando,and also will be talking about our up comming State convention,this fall in Tacoma Wa,and will also be talking about fund raising ideas,so all come to our monthly meeting,and do not forget,hope to see also some new faces.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad