[Cccnfbw] Reminder about our wedding next month.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 01:58:20 UTC 2016

Hello,and good evening everyone,just wanted to give everyone a quick,reminder about Vincent Ricks,and Sunni Rogers,wedding,to take place on July 16th,in Washougal,at North Shores Estates Trailer Court,which the address,is 3777 Addy Street Washougal Wa,98671,time of our wedding,is at 3:00 PM,afterwards,there will be a reception,with a Barbeque,and potluck,so please bring either,a side dish,or salad,the meat for the Barbeque,will be provided by us,and bring your own beverages,to drink,thank you all,hope to see everyone from our chapter,at our wedding,because you all are invited.

Sent from my iPhone