[Cccnfbw] In the hospital.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:30:56 UTC 2016

Hello and good morning everyone,wanted to let those know that are in the Clark County Chapter,who are not on face book,that Vincent Ricks,is in the hospital,at Legacy hospital,because of diabetic complications,and having stomach problems,they are running test on me to see whether this is cause  from my goal latter,and will have to have surgery,hopefully,I will  not have to have surgery,but is so I will keep you all informed,please keep me and Sunni,in your thoughts,and prayers.

Sent from my iPad