[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 23:19:37 UTC 2016

Hello and good late Friday,afternoon,just wanted to give a quick meeting reminder for tomorrow,for our CCNFB,meeting,which,will be held at the Washington State School For the Blind,which is located at 2215 E. McLaughlin Blvd.  the time for our meeting is from 10:00AM,until noon,in the teachers lounge,at the Irvan Building,we will be discussing the following topics,one there will be a presidential release played at the beginning of our meeting,second,there will be a fund raising report from Robert Sellars,then a secretary report,by Corrie Grandstaff,and third a treasury report  by Doug Trimble,and a health and wellness report by our chapter president Betty Watson,at least of all a legislative report from Mike Freeman,and if anything else needs to be discussed at our meeting it will be brought,up so come all come to our monthly meeting,and hope to see some new comers.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad