[Cccnfbw] G creek fund raiser

Don Mitchell` donmi at q.com
Wed May 11 14:25:51 UTC 2016

We need people to sign up for our G creek fund raiser. We will work three
four hour shifts on Saturday June  4 and three four hour shifts on Sunday
June 5. The shifts will be:

8 AM till noon..

12 noon to 4:00 PM

4: PM to 8:00 PM

We need cookies to give away for donations. Home made and store bought.

We also need to know if you know drivers that can provide transportation.

Please sign up to work and to bring goodies. Let me know if you have persons
who are willing to provide transportation.

Don Mitchell

Has anyone checked to see if G creek is actually open? We discussed the
possibility of it being closed for construction at our last meeting.

---