[Cccnfbw] Christmas Party.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 23:04:36 UTC 2016

Hello,and good afternoon,everyone just want to remind everyone about our chapters Christmas,party,comming up on Saturday,December 10th 2016 at Betty Watsons,house,starting at 12 noon,until 2:00 PM the ad or 2L00 PM,the address for for Betty's house is,5512 N. E. 41st Ave, Vancouver Wa,98661 please bring either a side dish,salad,or desert,or drinks,to the party to go along with pizza,let Betty know,what you are bringing to our christmas,party,and what kind of pizza you want,hope to see you all at our chapters christmas holiday party.
Vincent Ricks.