[Cccnfbw] volunteers at Burgerville

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 22:42:56 UTC 2016

Thanks.

From: Cccnfbw [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of doug trimble
via Cccnfbw
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 7:00 AM
To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
Cc: doug trimble
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] volunteers at Burgerville

Doug will do 1at shift

5-6:30

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2016, at 4:12 AM, Robert Sellers via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

Hi,

For those of you who can volunteer for the Burgerville fund raiser.

The hours are 5 to 8 PM. We need volunteers to be greeters at the door, to
mingle amongst the customers (possible hand out literature) or if customers
have  questions about blinkness, we can also deliver the trays to their
respective tables.

It would be nice to have at leats 3 to 4 or more per hour.

Please respond  and let us know if you can volunteer, the time you can be
their and what you would like to do.

Bob

Cccnfbw:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/doug.trimble%40hotmail.