[Cccnfbw] Burgerville

Matthew Hines matthew.hines at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 17:47:58 UTC 2016

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. My girlfriend is flying in from Scotland and I will be picking her up from the airport. I wish the best to our members at this event

Matthew Hines
3804 East 18th St. #1
Vancouver, WA 98661
Tel: (360)-980-2385
E-mail: matthew.hines at comcast.net

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:34 AM -0700, "Paula Achter via Cccnfbw" <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Everyone:

This email is important. Bob is sick and will not be at the Burgerville fundraiser on Thursday. We need more people to come and pitch in. My son and I  will be picking up Buna and her mother. We need some extra help and support.  This event only lasts between 5:00 pm-8:00 pm. If you want to support this event, show up and please contact me so I know.

Please come

Paula Achter