[Cccnfbw] Burgerville

Paula Achter pmachter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:39:33 UTC 2016

Thank you Beth.

Paula

From: Cccnfbw [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merribeth Manning via Cccnfbw
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 11:22 AM
To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
Cc: Merribeth Manning
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Burgerville

I think I can make it I wasn't sure in the beginning when mom told me about it.

Beth

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Matthew Hines via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. My girlfriend is flying in from Scotland and I will be picking her up from the airport. I wish the best to our members at this event

Matthew Hines
3804 East 18th St. #1
Vancouver, WA 98661
Tel: (360)-980-2385 <tel:%28360%29-980-2385>
E-mail: matthew.hines at comcast.net