[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 03:44:06 UTC 2016

Hello,and good evening everyone,just want to give everyone a quick reminder,our monthly greater Clark County Chapter,meeting is comming up this Saturday,October 22nd,at the Washington State School For TheBlind,in the teachers lounge,the address is 2215 E. Mcglaughin Blvd,the time for our meeting is from 10:00 AM to 12 noon,we will be talking about what went on our state convention,and we will be discussing fund raising ideas,and other topics,so come all to our monthly meeting,hope to see everyone there and some new people.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad