[Cccnfbw] Chapter grants for state convention

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 02:16:08 UTC 2016

Chapter Members:
Betty has asked me to pass along the following announcement. the Clark
County chapter will be giving grants to chapter members who need them
to attend state convention. Please let Betty know before our next
meeting, which is on September 24 as we would like to give members the
checks at the meeting. when you let Betty know, please provide her
with an idea of what amount of money you are needing to attend.
Thanks, and lets continue building the federation and living the lives
we want.
     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter Secretary