[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 03:36:39 UTC 2016

Hello,and good evening everyone,just want to give everyone a quick reminder our monthly NFB of Washington Clark County Chapter meeting is comming up on Saturday,September 24th,at the Washington State School For The Blind,in the teachers lounge,the address is 2215 E. McLaughlin Blvd,the meeting will start at 10:00 AM,until 12 noon,we will be playing the Presidential report from the National office,also we will be talking about the Burgerville,fund raiser,comming up in October,and be talking about other fund raising ideas,and we will be talking about State convention,comming up in Tacoma,if anyone needs,funds to help them for convention,contact Betty Watson,so checks can be giving to those people at our chapter meeting.  So I hope to see everyone at our next chapter meeting,and hopefully some new faces.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad