[Cccnfbw] upcoming chapter meeting

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:39:57 UTC 2017

Chapter Members:

There will be a Clark County chapter meeting this Saturday at 10:00am in the
staff lounge at the Washington state school for the Blind. The highlights of
the meeting will be our upcoming wine and cheese fundraiser, a call to
action for our legislative agenda, and sharing by Matthew regarding
ride-share apps including Uber and Lyft. There will also be a board meeting
Friday at 3:00pm at the Blind Onion if any one is interested in attending.
Thanks and please call me at (419)768-1523 with any questions.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President