[CCCNFBW] FW: In-Kind Donation Letter

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:30:54 UTC 2017

Matthew sent this out last night: however, we have some new chapter
subscribers to the list so wanted to make sure they got it as well.

Hello everyone, attached is the in-kind donation letter for you to take to
retail stores and companies for donations.  Please let me know what
companies or stores you will be seeking donations from so we do not double
up.  Please check the list below for current stores and companies people are
working on.  Remember, we are asking each person to seek donations from at
least 1 store or chain.

Companies already chosen:

Starbucks, Red Robin, Papa Murphy's, Thatchers, Brude Awakening, Hotels,
Beaches, Blind Onion and regal Cinemas.

Mor Ideas:

Safeway, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Home Depot, Best Buy, Olive Garden, any fast
food, any restaurant, redbox, any retail store.