[CCCNFBW] Item lists

Matthew Hines matthew.hines at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 23:03:52 UTC 2017

Thank you for sending out the lists, I have a few corrections to make according to my notes from our meetings. The blind onion coupons/gift certificates are not for the gift basket fundraiser for the wine and cheese event. Neither is the hair styling/haircut gift certificate from Regis. Those need to be taken off the list, the  only certificates or gift cards that I have going into those baskets according to my notes are for coffee or for a massage. We need to work on getting those other items for the baskets, how completes are these baskets as of right now? Do they appear empty?

Sent from my iPhone