[CCCNFBW] testing

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Sat Aug 5 02:47:11 UTC 2017

Okay, if you’re sending a test to the list, I think your message made it I can certainly reiterate without any problems. And I figured I’d just all those from my machine as well. Rams say a brief hello from New York. PS I will actually be in Clark County in late September for a few days because of a mandatory doctor’s visit then back here to my program for three more months and then finally home for good some time either side of Christmas. Hope everyone is well and I’ve been reading the list on occasion. Be well everyone.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
note the above text has been dictated to the computer.
Note number two, if you wish to contact me directly via email and wish for me to see your message really quickly, please write to the following email address, mmines.hknc at gmail.com <mailto:mmines.hknc at gmail.com>.