[CCCNFBW] our meeting

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 8 22:34:37 UTC 2017

At the risk of hair splitting, I would like to point out that
technically, it isn't a demo of Google Glass, but the Aira service.
Google Glass is one of the tools they use, but ultimately probably
isn't a permanent part of the service. Google Glass is no longer made.

I am further concerned because some people seem to be using Aira as a
substitute for good blindness skills!  Mike Freeman is turning over
in his grave.

Dave