[CCCNFBW] County wide election

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:26:09 UTC 2017

You go to the department of elections at 1408 Franklin St.in Vancouver  on the first floor. There are actually two electronic machines set up for use by folks with disabilities and the election staff are all very willing to help as much or as little as requested. So I encourage as many as possible to take advantage of this opportunity. The most important thing though is to vote. It is our privilege and our responsibility no matter how we do it. Betty Watson