[CCCNFBW] Board meeting and chapter meeting

Matthew Hines matthew.hines at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 01:31:53 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone, I am sending this out with information regarding the upcoming executive board meeting as well as the monthly chapter meeting for this upcoming weekend. As usual, the board will meet Friday afternoon at the blind onion at 3 PM. This meeting is open to the public. On Saturday, our June chapter meeting will take place from 10 AM to 12 PM as usual at the teachers lounge at the school for the blind. If you things of note, there will be a Google glasses demonstration from Bob at the chapter meeting, we will also be doing our 50-50 at the beginning of the meeting so bring your dollars. Let's continue to live the life we want and support the Federation.

Sent from my iPhone