[Cccnfbw] Baskets for wine tasting

Matthew Hines matthew.hines at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 17:16:07 UTC 2017

I want to thank U all for compiling this list. It looks like you guys have done some great work here. I will donate popcorn as well as the scratch off tickets, I would suggest that once somebody has agreed to donate something for a basket, we take it off the list and periodically send out a updated list so that we are not doubling up on the same thing. Keep up the good work
Sent from my iPhone