[CCCNFBW] thanks given greetings and I thought.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Mon Nov 20 21:47:12 UTC 2017

Good afternoon from Port Washington New York. I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone in the chapter whom I haven’t seen in a very long time happy Thanksgiving

That’s kind of interesting when talking with one of my and turn the instructors whom just so happens to be a  Federation member. We talked a tiny bit about why we are members of the Nfb,  as I’m sitting here writing this message I am thinking about long time friends such as Mr. Trimble, Vence,  and others. I’m a family life group that exists. Just because I am not there physically does not mean that I’m certainly not thinking about how you all are doing. I don’t get a chance to read this list or other list very often, but when I do I still get a sense of how things are going for the most part. I really do hope that Thanksgiving helps all of us reflect on what we really truly should be thankful for.

I guess I will wrap this up by mentioning that it appears the season folk have definitely changed here. We started out the morning with snow flurries, nothing stock but it certainly reminds  me that the seasons have definitely changed. I hope this message finds you well, keep writing those emails I will eventually read them.

Your friend Maurice Mines