[CCCNFBW] Volunteer appreciation lunch

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:50:12 UTC 2017

I will be there.

sLes Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician
Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: CCCNFBW [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Hines via CCCNFBW
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:27 PM
To: CCCNFBW
Cc: Matthew Hines
Subject: [CCCNFBW] Volunteer appreciation lunch

I want to start off by saying happy holidays to everyone and I hope everyone had a great start to the festive season. This Saturday on December 2, we will host our volunteer appreciation lunch at Shanahan‘s pub in downtown Vancouver. The address is 209 West Mcgloughlin Blvd. and we will commence at 1:30 PM and conclude no later than 3 PM. We want to thank our volunteers for their strong dedication to our organization this year. Please come and show your support for their time sacrificed. Both myself and President Grandstaff will be addressing the volunteers and their guests. If anyone else wishes to speak on their experience with the Federation and what amazing things that they want to share about their experiences, please let me know. I also need a headcount as to who will be attending, please let me know either by replying to this thread or calling me at 360–980–2385. We will be gathering in the back room of the restaurant for our lunch. If you have any questions, please contact me or Corey. Look forward to seeing you all there to say thank you

Sent from my iPhone