[CCCNFBW] Driverless Car Advocacy

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 06:43:12 UTC 2018

This is something that I have been following since it was first being talked
about. I'm not sure if you heard about the car that the NFB and university
of Virginia worked on that our president Mark Riccobono drove around tha
datona beach track, but I've seen the vehicle in Baltimore and it is really
cool.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician
Ham Call Sign: K5FPT