[CCCNFBW] Driverless Car Advocacy

Robert Chu robert.k.chu at icloud.com
Sat Jan 20 18:01:20 UTC 2018

i think this is a great idea! i am frequently irritated on our policy to not involve ourselves in the electoral process (even with one of the major parties trying to gut ADA laws). this is a real, tangible way we can help shape future product production, public policy, and the lives of our membership.

that said, the scope of our effort should be clearly defined. perhaps Vaughn should be invited to our next legislative committee meeting where we can discuss a plan of action.

meanwhile, everyone can research!

Regards,

Robert K. Chu
360.839.5233