[CCCNFBW] Both board and chapter July meetings canceled

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:12:40 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone, we hope you all are having a wonderful summer and are staying cool. We apologize for the late notice but we unfortunately will have to cancel both the chapter board meeting as well as the chapter meeting tomorrow and on Saturday due to schedule conflicts. We have numerous members and board members that will not be able to attend the meeting and. After much discussion we feel it is in the best interest of everyone to cancel both meetings. Please look out for upcoming announcements in the next few days on the list serve to catch everyone up on latest developments that we were not able to discuss at the meeting. We thank you all for your time and energy and look forward to seeing you in August with your T-shirts and sweatshirts :-) thank you

Matthew Hines