[CCCNFBW] Order T-shirts and sweatshirts

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:36:13 UTC 2018

Yes, in my previous email regarding the meeting cancellation, I wrote at the bottom that we have received T-shirts and sweatshirts and we will hand them out at the next meeting. Since meeting was rescheduled for this Saturday, I will be bringing them to the meeting to hand out this weekend. If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like your T-shirt or sweatshirt, please contact me to make arrangements to get it outside of our next meeting this weekend or the chapter picnic in August

Matthew Hines